Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver Download – The PIXMA MG2920 is actually a compact Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One printer which offers true convenience and noteworthy affordability. Copy, scan and print from practically any place across the residence with its wi-fi ability.
Five And which has a greatest colour resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi,2 the MG2920 enables you to make lovely prints in the home. The PIXMA MG2920 features the remarkable usefulness of the Canon PRINT app.6 The Canon PRINT app makes it simple to print images.
Canon PIXMA MG2920
Or documents directly from your mobile unit from pretty much wherever. Along with the Cloud printing functionality you may print your files making use of pick common on the net Cloud products and services, such as, Facebook®, Twitter®, Dropbox®,
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG2920
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG2920 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.