Canon PIXMA MG3010 Driver Download – Locating a completely new printing to switch your outdated printer, occasionally, could be regarded as a challenging job. The matter is going to be worsened in the event you never know a lot about.
This time, we’re going to talk about Canon PIXMA MG3010, 1 from the wi-fi printers produced by Canon. Improved according to the the latest technological innovation and people’s expectation, the printer is connected by quite a few specs that could be.
Canon PIXMA MG3010
Canon PIXMA MG3010 offers you together with the ideal features of printing considering that the resolution on the printing could be maxed right up until 4800 x 600 dpi for colored paperwork and images and 600 x 600 dpi for B/W files.
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG3010
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG3010 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.