Canon PIXMA MG3060 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA MG3060 All-ln-One coloration printer on this post, like technical specs, driver, or software package to obtain, and exactly how to setup to the driver. Let us observe this article to uncover additional information regarding this printer.
Applying dye inks and a contact of black pigment lifestyle, PIXMA MG3060 series cartridge using a excellent procedure supplies the distinct graphic and text coloration documents of top of the range and mono that you should appreciate.
Canon PIXMA MG3060
Using PIXMA Connection cloud, and that is accessed by way of a Canon printing software now you can easily print from social networks and cloud solutions including Instagram, Google Drive, Dropbox, Facebook, one travel and a lot more.
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG3060
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG3060 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.