Canon PIXMA MG3200 Driver Download – PIXMA MG3200 Wireless Inkjet all-in-One supplies comfort and exceptional excellent in a compact deal. Built-in Wi-Fi engineering can allow the person to simply scan and print wirelessly,
Having a simple to navigate two line Liquid crystal display monitor, the Canon Pixma MG3200 is simple in addition to direct to employ. Ideal for incorporating into a riches of residence or small place of work environments, the printer is little along with sleek in its style.
Canon PIXMA MG3200
This printer now supports the Wireless Inkjet Picture All-In-One attribute that may have the ability to deliver the wonderful good quality in moveable offer. Apart from, this printer likewise has the attribute of built in Wi-FI which will undoubtedly enable.
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG3200
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG3200 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.