Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver Download -The Pixma MG2220, but the more funds goes much, netting you practical options like wi-fi connectivity, uncomplicated installation by Apple AirPrint, an autoduplexer for conserving income on double-sided prints,
In addition, you get additional help from your corporation, using a complete one-year guarantee as opposed with all the thirty day period of provider to the MG2220. Canon also generously gives the same software program utility suite it bundles with its pricier designs.
Canon PIXMA MG3220
For anyone who is purchasing an output device to print mostly textual content, gentle graphics, as well as the occasional snapshot image, the Canon Pixma MG3220 is often a standout choice having a generous equilibrium of general performance and characteristics.
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG3220
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG3220 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.