Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver Download – Printers are really simple to print, copy and scan with all-in-one for many who choose to use it anywhere in their Wi-Fi dwelling. PIXMA MG3240 in a compact style and design with FastFront and computerized dual-sided,
Canon MG3240 incorporates a compact Wi-Fi connectivity, which gives surprisingly easy printing round the property out of your Personal computer or cellular gadget. With FastFront it’s a compact and chic structure that simplifies paper loading and ink substitute.
Canon PIXMA MG3240
It really is excellent PIXMA Motorists MG3240 Printers, photocopiers, scanners and for people who seem for each day functions. PIXMA MG3240 Driver also supports the Easy-PhotoPrint software that provides you the flexibleness to prints or scan from your.
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG3240
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG3240 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.