Canon PIXMA MG4260 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA MG4260 product with significant excellent products and solutions at pretty competitive price ranges. We offer a 100% a refund promise for all consumables you’ve got obtained from us and with 98% of.
The Canon Pixma MG4260 is really an EnergyStar compliant product or service. Web page yields are dependent upon the protection and mother nature in the printed pages. All quoted site yields are declared as per the brands said yields and together.
Canon PIXMA MG4260
Good ink head technologies makes certain the prevalence from the print without having minimizing the velocity of Canon PIXMA MG 4260. Communicate of pace, this economical all in a single printer is ready to deliver nine.9ipm for black and white files,
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG4260
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG4260 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.