Canon PIXMA MG5340 Driver Download – Printer, PIXMA MG5340 is undoubtedly an innovative Image All-In-One with five Single Inks, Wi-Fi & Auto Duplex printing. Intuitive interface with Quick Operation & 7.5cm TFT display takes you quickly to the function you need.
The perfect 5 ink All-in-One for many who appreciate strong attributes and top quality printing. Canon’s class major Fantastic print head technological know-how, using a bare minimum of 1pl ink droplets, delivers approximately 9600dpi print.
Canon PIXMA MG5340
Resolution for awesome photos with easy gradations and grain-free monochrome images. A photo-lab top quality 10x15cm borderless print is generated in close to 20 seconds and remarkable ISO ESAT speeds of twelve.5 ipm for mono files and nine.three ipm for colour.
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG5340
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG5340 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.