Canon PIXMA MG5580 Driver Download – Canon’s PIXMA MG5580is a vintage example of an inkjet multifunction peripheral (MFPs) which is intended for property use. It’s a squat, clever searching product, made from premium quality black plastics. It can be quite effectively specified, far too: it could print, scan and copy, print mechanically on each side of a sheet of paper (duplex printing),
The sole moderate disappointment is always that there is no fax modem provided, but sensibly Canon has included help for more contemporary cloud-based printing companies. The Pixma MG5580 might be put in place to print from cloud services such as Google Push, but keep in mind that it’s actually not as straightforward because it ought to be – the procedure is much more included.
Canon PIXMA MG5580
As being a mid-range gadget, this PIXMA gets Canon’s unconventional five-ink print engine, which combines dye-based black, cyan, magenta and yellow inks that has a even larger, pigment black tank for greater text printing. Although which is a superb thing, we are disappointed that the MG5750 is lumbered that has a clunky management method.
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG5580
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG5580 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.