Canon PIXMA MG5650 Driver Download – Canon’s MG5650 is definitely the most recent mid-range multifunction peripheral (MFP) during the firm’s PIXMA range. It really is targeted at dwelling customers, and in prevalent with most other PIXMA versions it seems reasonably trendy. Two particularly handy options appear as conventional: Wi-Fi, for wireless printing, and computerized duplex (double-sided) printing, which saves paper. You can find also guidance for printing from mobile gadgets and via cloud products and services.
Brother MG5650 makes do which has a single 100-sheet input tray. Paper can take a U-shaped route, exiting by way of a short shelf that supports only the aspect closest the printer; the entrance edge is collected up by a end that extends within the front of the enter tray. It’s kind of basic, however it does preserve printed web pages tidy. This printer requires 5 independent ink tanks, a large pigment black supply applied for simple paper printing only, and dye-based black, cyan, magenta and yellow inks for graphics.
Canon PIXMA MG5650
We have grumbled inside the earlier about the manage procedure employed on this MFP, which mixes a four-way navigation and Alright button with three committed collection buttons placed underneath the display screen. In use, it can be inconsistent and can be fussy and confusing. Canon’s included a new cassette setting wherever you specify the paper you might be loading, but its only discernible reason is to annoy you with the mistake message if you’re making an attempt to print photographs. You are able to switch it off.
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG5650
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG5650 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.