Canon PIXMA MG5740 Driver Download – The Canon PIXMA MG5740 Shade Ink Jet Printer into the listing of typical ink jets that permit you to switch the black cartridge having a picture cartridge to print shots with six colours. Much more critical, insert it into the list of typical printers with photo output good sufficient to match a photo printer, although usually takes little more time. It also performs a lot better than most ink jets with graphics and does a fairly superior job printing textual content.
The Pixma 5740 has a relatively massive footprint, at 17.7 inches huge by eighteen.9 inches deep with trays extended, but it’s however sufficiently small for being a snug desktop companion. Set up is totally standard for any desktop ink jet connected by a USB cable. Output high quality is this printer’s specialty. Textual content costs as just type of very good, with much more than fifty percent the fonts we exam conveniently readable at 4 details and just the most difficult-to-print fonts requiring twelve points.
Canon PIXMA MG5740
Graphics good quality is simply in need of fantastic, which can be in the high quality for ink jet printers. Insignificant flaws incorporate some really slight banding in default mode. Photo output is also just wanting exceptional, putting it during the identical league as most image printers. The output is marred only by slight posterization in a single impression and by hues that happen to be somewhat as well punchy. The variations among printing images with common ink and with photograph ink are minor,
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG5740
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG5740 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.