Canon PIXMA MG5750 Driver Download – Canon’s PIXMA MG5750 is the most recent inside of a very long line of inkjet multifunction peripherals (MFPs) developed to the property. It is a squat, clever seeking product, created from top quality black plastics. It is really pretty effectively specified: it might print, scan and duplicate, print mechanically on each side of a sheet of paper (duplex printing), so you can join and share it over a wi-fi community. There is certainly no fax modem, however.
As a mid-range product, this PIXMA will get Canon’s strange five-ink print motor, which combines dye-based black, cyan, magenta and yellow inks with a bigger, pigment black tank for improved textual content printing. Although which is a superb point, we are disappointed which the MG5750 is lumbered that has a clunky command system. Instead of touch input, its menus are navigated using a four-way rocker change paired with three focused buttons down below the display screen – we have lengthy criticised this setup,
Canon PIXMA MG5750
MG5750 inherits a further feature we have criticised prior to. Its ink cartridges are achieved by raising up the cantilevered regulate panel, nevertheless the accessibility can be a little bit restricted in the rear of each slot. Also, while the slots are clearly marked, it truly is physically possible to insert the dye-based cartridges during the wrong slot – we’re not sure why there’s no keying to circumvent this. The printer’s paper trays have an abnormal structure in which printed web pages spill onto a end that pivots.
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG5750
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
System Operating Support for Canon PIXMA MG5750 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64Bit), Windows XP (32→64Bit), Windows Vista (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 7 (32→64Bit), Windows 8 (32→64Bit), Windows 8.1 (32→64Bit), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.